- 19 Jul 2022
- 2 Minutos para leer
- Actualizado en 19 Jul 2022
- 2 Minutos para leer
- User can access the DLT Labs Support Desk by entering the https://dltlabs.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals link in the web browser.
When logging in for the first time, the user is required to register with their email address.
DLT Labs Support Desk Log in screen
- Enter email address, and click on the Send link button.
DLT Labs Support Desk Sign up screen
- A confirmation mail is sent to the entered email address.
Email Acknowledgment for Sign up
- Click the Sign up button in the acknowledgement mail.
Sign up button
This redirects to the Sign up page. Enter Full name and a password in the Choose a password field.
Click the Sign up button to proceed to the next step.
Enter Full name and Choose a password screen
- Upon completing the sign up process successfully, you will be redirected to the DLT Labs Help Desk page.
DLT Labs Help Desk page
Use registered email id and password, to access the DLT Lab Support Desk.
The DLT Labs Support Desk allows to contact the support team for issues you may encounter on the below mentioned DL platform:
a. DL Freight Support
b. DOME Support
c. Last Mile delivery
DLT Labs Help Centre/ DLT Support Desk
Raising a Request
- To raise a ticket, click the magnifying glass icon at the top right side of screen.
Search icon - to find an appropriate support category
- The SEND A REQUEST ABOUT window appears. Enter keywords related to the issues.
The list of support categories related to your search term appears.
- Click the most suitable option that is related to the encountered issue.
SEND A REQUEST ABOUT – Screen
- The selected support category window appears. Enter the required details in the given fields.
Selected Support Category window
- Click on the Send button to raise a ticket on the DLT Labs Support Desk.
- The detailed ticket window appears.
You or the DLT Labs Support team can convey comments or extra information on this window.
Detailed ticket – View
Enter the message in Add a comment field, located below in the Activity section of the ticket.
Click the Save button to confirm comment entry. You can add files or images as necessary to augment your response.
Add a comment to a ticket
- Select All from the Requests drop-down list on the top right corner of the screen to view all raised tickets, including the closed ones.
- Select Created by me from the Requests drop-down list to view all support tickets raised by you.
Created by me option