- 26 Aug 2022
- 4 Minutes à lire
Understanding Self-Serve Portal
- Mis à jour le 26 Aug 2022
- 4 Minutes à lire
Let's explore the Dashboard page on the platform.
The Dashboard page is the default screen upon login. It displays all the configured widgets. User can add and manage widgets on the Dashboard.
- Log in to DL Asset Track platform using valid credentials.
- Upon logging in, the Dashboard page is the default screen.
- Click on Dashboard in the Navigation Panel on the left to get back to the Dashboard page.
Using the Navigation Panel on the platform is simple. Try out the following steps for easy navigation.
The Navigation Panel is present on the left-hand side of the screen that contains three tabs: Dashboard, Workflows, and Master Table.
- Log in to DL Asset Track platform.
- Navigation Panel is on the left-hand side of the screen with links to the three pages.
- The sections below cover the page details.
Chat support window
Upon logging in, a chat support window pops-up that works as an assistant tool for the operator user.
- If the window is not seen, click on the Online button on the right side of the screen.
- Enter the necessary details like Name, Email ID and reason in the window screen that opens.
Entering account holder details
- This further allocates an agent from the company who assists in resolving all queries of the operator user.
- Click on the attachment option below to send an attachment to the agent. Likewise, various communication options other than chat like Voice call, Video call and Screen share are also provided.
Attachment and other options
- The chat screen also has a menu dropdown that includes various options that an operator can use.
Menu dropdown option
Business Workflows Page
The Business Workflows page lists all the Business Workflows assigned for the logged in user. Also the count of important prebuilt values are displayed.
Business Workflows page
Document 360 Widget
Document Hub is the one stop guide for all queries and doubts regarding any platform of the DLT Labs. From DL Frieght to DL Asset Track Operator, solution guides are provided for each platform. The document hub can be directly accessed from any pltaform using the Document 360 widget.
- After logging in, click on the bulb-like icon in the bottom right of the screen.
Document hub icon
Upon clicking the bulb-like icon, a PAGE HELP window opens on the right.
Contact the support team from the PAGE HELP option, Click on the Contact Us option to speak with the support team directly.
Page help option
- Next, click on the Knowledge Base option beside PAGE HELP to navigate to the document hub.
- All guides for DLT platform are provided in this Knowledge Base.
- Click on the intended page and view any information needed regarding the platform.
- Additionally, upon selecting a page, click on the open article option in the top right corner to view that particular article on the Document Hub.
Article opened on Document Hub
- Llikewise, click on the expand option to view the page in a holistic manner but on the platform itself.
Interactive Navigation Panel
Easily navigate various Business Workflow and separate instances using the Interactive Navigation Panel.
- The Business Workflows page has an arrow that opens the Interactive Navigation Panel on the left-hand side.
Accessing the Interactive Navigation Panel
The panel has an infinite scroll that helps manage large volumes of data.
Instance list view on the Interactive Navigation Panel
Select the Business Workflow to view a list of the accessible instances.
Here, view details of the instance by clicking the instance name on the Interactive Navigation Panel.
Also, search for a specific Instance_id using the Search
option in the Interactive Navigation Panel.
Searching a Load on the Interactive Navigation Panel
Interactive navigation panel also refreshes the instances as per the Searched records on the instance listing page.
Click on the arrow beside the Business Workflows tab from the Interactive Navigation Panel.
Business Workflows page
- Locate your Business Workflow from the list that appears and open it.
Business Workflows listing page
This lists all instances under the Business Workflow in the Interactive Navigation Panel.
Moving ahead, click on any customized filter from the Instance listing page.
This displays all filtered records on the Instance Listing page and simultaneously, only those records are viewed under the Interactive Navigation Panel as well.
Instance listing page
- Click on any other filter apart from selected filter and view the changed instance list in the interactive navigation panel as well.
- The platform also displays a 'no record found' message in case a filter is applied and it has no records.
Resizing of the columns
- The platform offers a feature to resize the columns on the instance details section of an instance,
Resizing columns feature
- Drag and change the size of a particular column as per the need.
The platform will save all the changes made to these columns. Saving the changes will ensure that the user has the changed view even after logging in again.
Click on the Business Workflows tile to view all the instances that are a part of it.
Upon clicking a Business Workflows, Instance Listing page loads.
The Instance Listing page contains a list of all the instances present in the selected Business Workflow.
Instance Listing page
Detail View Page
The Detail View Page contains detailed information about an instance. This page shows all the process-related attributes and respective data. Also, this page performs instance-related operations.
- Click on a Business Workflow tile from the Business Workflows page.
- Find the required instance on the Instance Listing page.
View Details button or page-like icon
- Click on the page-like icon present under the Actions column to view load details.
- The page-like icon refers to the View Details action button.
The Actions column is the right-most column on the Instance Listing page. As the name suggests, it contains several icons that perform instance-related actions.
Details page of an Instance