- 30 May 2022
- 1 Minute à lire
- Mis à jour le 30 May 2022
- 1 Minute à lire
Upload Data to Master Tables
Data Operators have the right to add data to assigned Master Tables. The Master Tables access for Data Operators is provided by the Operator, also known as the Admin.
To upload data to Master Tables, follow the sequence below:
Log in to the platform.
The Master Table page is the only section available on the Navigation Panel.
A list of all the accessible Master Tables appears on the screen.
Locate the required Master Table and click on it.
Note: An Upload button is seen for a Data Operator account.
Click on the Upload button on the top right corner.
The Upload sidebar appears on the right.
The Upload sidebar has vital information about uploading data on master tables.
• Making changes in the data may impact the calculations.
• Please upload verified and correct data only.
• Duplicate entry is not allowed. Please check the input file for duplicate entries.
• Please check the file for the overlapping date ranges and remove any discrepancies before uploading.
• Row versions will be maintained for the same key values.
• The maximum file size is 10 MB.
- Click on the Download Template link.
- An Excel Worksheet is saved on the computer. Locate and open the Excel Worksheet.
The Excel Worksheet, also known as the Master Table Template, is saved with a platform-generated name. A sample name would be Template-1635944512312 - A prefix of ‘Template’ followed by a series of numbers.
The Master Table Template contains all the columns present on the Master Table on the platform.
- Fill in the values on the Master Table Template for the respective columns. Once the data is updated, save the template.
Remember to close the Master Table Template worksheet before uploading it on the platform.
Click on the Upload area on the Upload sidebar. As the instruction states, drag and drop a file to upload it on the platform.
Once the Master Table Template is uploaded, the Upload button on the bottom right of the sidebar is enabled.
- Click on the Upload button to successfully add data to the Master Table.