- 19 Dec 2022
- 6 Minutes to read
Instance Details, Activities, and Comments
- Updated on 19 Dec 2022
- 6 Minutes to read
- From the Business Workflow Instances list, click on the Show Details button, for instance, to view complete details for the same.
View Details button
- This redirects the platform to the detailed view page for that instance. Also, the platform offers a color coding feature at the start of a workflow instance based on the current instance status.
Color coding based on instance status
Platform will display the workflow's status color based on the existing logic:
Red: if a dispute is raised in the instance.
Yellow: If there is an error in the instance (#ERROR in any of the attribute values).
Grey: if workflow instance is deactivated.
- An operator can now view comments on an instance by a few simple steps.
- Click on the message like icon to view comments added on a particular instance.
- Upon clicking the comments icon, a comments sidebar slides in from the right side where all comments can be viewed.
Action buttons on the details page
- The details page contains all the attributes and values of those attributes grouped according to relevance.
- Download the attached documents related to the instance on the instance details page.
- Copy attribute data on each row or the entire section using the Copy buttons.
Copy data from the entire table
- Copy the entire section of data using a table Copy button.
- Click on the Eye icon beside the file name to view any files uploaded on the instance.
View uploaded files
- Upon clicking the eye icon, a separate file tab appears beside the Activities & Comments tab. The file tab reads the type of uploaded file, e.g., pdf or doc, and the participant can review the file's contents.
File tab and preview
- Click on the Pop-out icon to see an expanded view of the file in a new browser tab.
- For documents with multiple pages, use the navigation tools. Similarly, use the zoom in and zoom out features to manage the screen size.
- Additionally, click on the Download button in the top right corner to save the file on the local device.
- The next feature, Read More / Read less, lets the participant read the description of an instance thoroughly.
- Click on the Read More button to read the details of a particular column under an instance.
Read more button
- Click on the Read Less button to reduce the size back to default.
Read less button
Activities and Comments
- Access the Activities and Comments tab from the top selection as shown in the illustration
Activities and Comments tab
- The Activities and Comment History section have segregated display tabs.
Activities and Comments history section
- Specific tabs showcase the activities or comments which have occurred for the instance during the lifecycle of the workflow.
- Add comments in the Comment section. The comments are displayed in the main Activities and Comments section.
Add Comments section
- Use the generic Search option to search for a specific keyword in the Activities and Comments section.
Search option for Activities and Comments
Instance Details - Inline Editing and Updating
All the permissioned Participant users can enable inline editing and updating the data for the business workflow instance details page.
- Click on the Workflow instance details page and hover over the mouse to view the edit and copy option beside every attribute value.
Instance details page - Inline edit and copy
- Click on the Edit icon to update/edit instance data for all the attributes that are enabled to edit.
Only permissioned group users will be able to edit the instance data on the workflow instance details page.
Instance details page - Edit
For derived and dynamic values, edit option will not be available on the workflow instance details page.
- Once edited, click on Update to save the changes.
- View the total no. of updates made on the workflow instance details page on Update.
All the edited attributes are shown in blue colour text and red dot on top of it and message You have few Unsaved changes to indicate all the changes.
Instance details page - Update
- To discard the edited changes on the instance details page, click on Discard or refresh the page or click on any other instance and view that changes are not applied.
Instance details page - Discard changes
- View, no changes are applied after clicking on Discard.
Workflow Instance Details page – Discard
- The platform shows the mandatory fields with empty values red color background that are required for a group to be added/updated.
Instance details page - Mandatory fields color
The platform shows the edited fields with yellow background along with a message (Asset details updated successfully.) at the bottom left corner of the screen.
Instance details page - Success message
Platform shows the message according to user’s choice of language selection. Currently platform supports four languages: English, French, Japanese and Chinese.
For all the permissioned users, platform will have the same set of attributes (SOA) that are configured to edit/update for the business workflow.
To edit the data and add a row for attributes (SOA) on the workflow instance details page (data Table), click on VIEW TABLE or Data Table.
Click on Add Row.
Data Table - Add Row
- Enter the required attribute values and click Tick mark under the clear filter column.
Data Table - Tick mark icon
If any of the mandatory field is empty, the Tick mark will not be activated to update.
If no mandatory field is marked, the Tick mark will still be activated to update.
If the value of the entire row must be discarded, click on the Cross Icon.
- After clicking on the Tick mark, there will be four options available on screen, i.e., You Have few unsaved changes, Add Row, Discard and Update.
For any update inside the table, like adding multiple rows to the columns of a table, the no. of update will show only one.
Options - update changes in added row
- View all the added rows with values in blue color and red dot on top of it to show the recent changes.
- Click on update and come back to the SOA table to view the updated changes.
Data Table - Update
- If updated changes are required to be deleted, click on Delete icons.
- After clicking Delete, the Undo icon appear on the right side of the row.
- If required, click on Undo icon to revert the changes to its original position.
Data Table - Undo icon
Workflow Instance Details Page
- Click on the Business Workflows tab in the Navigation Panel.
- Choose the required Business Workflow.
- A new screen appears listing all the** Workflow Instances.**
- Click on View Details on the right side of the screen.
Workflow Instance Listing Page - View Details
- Now, the instance detail page appears. Hover over on the Video icon to view the file name and file extension as a tooltip.
Users can view the audio (.mp3, .wav and .ogg), video (.mp4 and .webm, image (.jpeg, jpg, .jpe, jfif, .png and .gif), word doc (.doc and .docx) and pdf (.pdf) along with the file name on the workflow instance details individual's page.
Workflow Instance detail Page - View Details for video
Workflow Instance detail Page – View Details for image
Workflow Instance detail Page – View Details for audio
Workflow Instance detail Page – View Details for doc
- Upon clicking the video icon, a new tab opens with the video; you can see the file name at the top and the file name and extension at the bottom of the video.
Workflow Instance detail Page – Video with File Name and Extension
Workflow Instance detail Page – Image with File Name and Extension
Workflow Instance detail Page – Audio with File Name and Extension
Workflow Instance detail Page – Doc with File Name and Extension
Workflow Instance Listing page
The users can close the right-clicked menu options displayed on the screen.
- The right-click menu is closed when a user scrolls vertically or horizontally or clicks anywhere on the screen. This change is implemented across the Workflow Instance Listing page.
Workflow Instance Listing Page – Right-click Menu
Workflow Instance Listing Page – Vertical/Horizontal Scroll