- 15 Feb 2023
- 1 読む分
Users & Roles
- 更新日 15 Feb 2023
- 1 読む分
Platform Administrator is the Global Administrator of the DL Asset Track platform. The platform admin account holder can onboard tenant user(s) on the platform.
Major activities of a platform Administrator are:
- Create new operator user and update its profile.
- Activate/deactivate existing user(s).
- View activity logs of the Operator and its dependent users via Activity tab.
- Set user agreement for operators.
- View the status of the User Agreement assigned to the Operator via Agreement tab.
- Setting configurations for each Operator user
The Platform Operator is a Functional Administrator role that is typically considered as a functional Business Manager. The function of this role is to configure and automate the Business Workflow(s).
Major activities of a platform Operator are:
- Activate account and login.
- Configure Asset Category, Asset Profile, Business Entities.
- Onboard subordinate operator, Participant, Auditor, and Data Operator.
- Add/Update Master Table.
The Subordinate Operator is onboarded by the platform operator role that shares the responsibility to configure and automate the Business Workflow(s) with a few restrictions that is reserved by the platform operator.
Business Entity (Organization)
Business Entity (Organization) is a collection of similar Participants who belong to either an enterprise or a department of an enterprise.
A Participant is an end-user who takes part in a track-and-trace operation. Participant adds, modifies an Asset's Attribute values and decides on its movement to next Business Entity.
An Auditor is an end-user who is empowered to perform audit on the track-and-trace operation of an Asset as part of a business workflow.