- 13 Jun 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
New User Interface
- Updated on 13 Jun 2022
- 3 Minutes to read
Switching to the new view
DL Asset Track™ has a new and improved look, featuring easier access, an enhanced UI, instant action buttons, optimized views & much more!
The enhancements focus on the platform experience for DL Asset Track™, a proprietary supply chain management system developed by DLT Labs™ that deals with freight logistics.
The DL Asset Track™ platform manages retail freight and logistics invoicing, leveraging blockchain technology and smart contracts, to provide a collaborative environment of trust between Walmart Canada and its logistics and supply chain partners for the accurate and efficient invoicing of Instances.
Selecting Dark Mode
- You can select Dark Mode, allowing for energy-efficient use, and enhanced viewing ergonomics by reducing eye strain.
- To use the platform in dark mode, click the Dropdown Arrow in the top right corner.
Switch to Dark Mode
- You will see an option called Dark Mode. Select this option to view all elements of the platform in a darker theme.
- Additionally, if a comment is added under an instance of a Business Workflow, the comment is displayed in white colour for an enhanced legibility.
Viewing instances in Dark Mode
- To switch back to the default view, select the Default Mode option from the Dropdown List.
Switch to the Default Mode
The dashboard remains the same. Also, the process of adding widgets & creating instances is the same as it was in the classic view.
The platform has slight font changes to make every section easily noticeable & actionable. Certain segments automatically adjust according to your screen size. The font is also auto adjustable.
The platform now has an overall new color schemes option to direct your attention to certain action buttons.
Profile Menu Changes
- You will notice a refined profile page with an easy option to change your password.
- Simply click on the Change Password button in the top right section of the Profile page.
Change Password button
- You will see a blank data field where you can enter your "new password" and save it.
Change Password data fields
- Pop-up windows now appear as Immersive Sidebars to improve visibility & ease of access.
The business workflows now have a step-by-step approach to add input data. All information is properly structured for agile management.
The Business Workflows page has an arrow that opens an interactive navigation panel on the left-hand side. It has an infinite scroll that helps manage large volumes of data.
Interactive navigation panel
- You can search for a specific Instance_id using the "Search" bar in the interactive navigation panel.
Interactive navigation panel "Search" bar
- Instance details have a Breadcrumb view that enables you to navigate to different instances quickly.
- Once you open a workflow, you will notice fixed columns for easy access to action buttons.
- You can now instantly customize the display columns on the Business Workflows page.
- After entering the detailed view of a particular Business Workflow, click the Columns button at the top right corner.
- A Manage Columns Sidebar will appear from the right side of the screen. Select the required columns you want to display and click the Save button.
Columns selected by Auditors will be visible to the participants similarly. However, Participants can make changes as per their needs.
Manage Columns button
- Action buttons are at the top and always highlighted to speed up your work.
- The view details page is more organized for ease of access.
View details page
- On the view details page, click the Copy button to copy the entire data table or copy individual elements as required.
- Click the Expand and Contract icon to achieve an emphasized view.
Expand and Contract icon
- The Chain icon denotes a dynamic attribute.
- Upon selecting an instance, you notice various action buttons at the top.
- If you wish to change an attribute value, you can simply click the Update action button at the top.
- A Sidebar will appear on the right.
- Make the necessary changes to the data fields and click the Save button.
- In the action buttons at the top, you can view the timeline of that particular instance by selecting the Show Timeline button.
Show Timeline button
- This will instantly display the real-time status of that instance.
You can also hide the timeline for a more detailed view of the attributes.
For more queries about the platform, feel free to email us at email@example.com.