- 14 Mar 2023
- 3 読む分
- 更新日 14 Mar 2023
- 3 読む分
Improving Customer Satisfaction with Advanced Automation
In today's fast-paced business environment, having a streamlined workflow that allows us to work efficiently and effectively is more important than ever. The right tools and technologies can make all the difference. Automation has become the need of the hour where everyone is planning to automate routine processes to make life easy. All these things are quite possible with the availability of the right technology in the right place.
Automation enables us with the capability to perform certain tasks automatically based on certain events with a defined timeline.
A Typical Case
Let us consider a business case of a customer support team that receives multiple queries every second from customers. As per the service level agreement (SLA) with their clients, the team must respond to their inquiries within two hours. This is one of the key metrics basis which the internal or external stakeholders measure their efficiency and accordingly invest in the team.
Now consider that new resources have been recruited and deployed to handle customer queries due to high attrition within the team. Though there would be training for the new recruits, there might still be chances wherein the SLA would be at risk.
The complexity would increase further if there were multiple clients with different processes being handled by this team. Different SLAs would create confusion among the teams unless they put some automation in place.
Advance Automation: A Booster to Improve Customer Satisfaction.
SLA risk can be addressed by setting up a notification to trigger if a customer's inquiry goes unanswered for more than the stipulated time. The notification could be sent to the whole support team or a specific team member, depending on the setup. The content of the notification could include the customer's name, the date and time of their inquiry, and a link to the inquiry for quick reference.
DL Asset TrackTM Advanced Automation Capability
DL Asset Track™ is a permissioned blockchain platform with features like advanced automation capability, which allows users to configure email notifications for specific events, enabling designated recipients to receive tailored notifications for these events. Additionally, a time delay can be set between an event and its corresponding email notification, allowing further customization of scenarios where notifications should only be sent after a specified time.
In the above example, by automating this process, one can ensure that SLA breaches are promptly addressed and that their customers receive the high-quality support they expect. This can lead to increased customer satisfaction and improved customer retention rates.
In this way, the Advance Automation Capability feature can help the team work more efficiently, improve accuracy and communication, and ultimately drive better business outcomes.
- Increased Efficiency: With this capability, many of the repetitive and time-consuming tasks associated with their workflow can be automated. This unlocks time and energy to focus on higher-level tasks that require more creativity and thought.
- Improved Accuracy: When certain tasks are automated, the risk of human error gets reduced. This leads to improved accuracy and ensures that important deadlines and SLAs are met.
- Better Communication: It allows sending notifications to specific users with specific content so that one can communicate more effectively with their team. This ensures that everyone is on the same page and working towards the same goal.
- Increased Productivity: By streamlining the workflow and reducing the time and effort required to complete certain tasks, one can increase overall productivity. This improves efficiency and supports in achieving the business goals more quickly.
- Customization: It is highly customizable, giving complete control over the notifications. One can choose the type of notifications they want to receive, such as email or in-app notifications, and set up different notifications for different scenarios.
- Allow users to configure email notifications for specific events, enabling designated recipients to receive tailored notifications for these events.
- A time delay can be set between an event and its corresponding email notification, allowing for further customization of scenarios where notifications should only be sent after a specified time.
- A wide range of allowed events includes Instance Created, Instance Received, Instance Updated, Dispute Raised, Dispute Withdrawn, Dispute Resolved, Instance Activated, and Instance Deactivated.
- Allow deactivating instances for designated events and the option to set a time interval between them.
Configuring an Advance Automation.
- Select any workflow and edit as an Operator/Sub-operator user.
- Select the Settings option for any Business Entity.
- Navigate to the Automation option and choose Advance Automation.
- Add the automation by choosing the 'Time-based' or 'Condition-based' option.
- Provide the event name and when it would be triggered.
- Provide Recipient's email and Content details to send as a notification.
Please find more information here.